Saturday 30 April 2011

The Royal Wedding was a great day for me, being a romantic, and seeing real romance in the royal family for the first time was really refreshing. My Auntie Dorothy invited me and Mum and my god mother and cousins over to share the day. Had to share some of the images of the fab food and my family.

 Auntie Dorothy
 Lucy just about coping with the camera in her face throughout the ceremony!
 Gareth tolerating the photographer in the family, sorry.
 Royal family on a Charabang? What is the world coming to?
 Amazing food and flags!

 Loving the patriotic melon!
Cup Cakes, hmmmmm!
 Uncle Geoffrey enjoying a sherry 
Mum looking thoughtful. And a great day was had by all.

Didn't Kate looking stunning! William very handsome too. Love the uniform !

No comments:

Post a Comment